Friday, October 26, 2012

Best kind of busy!

Wow! This has been a busy couple of weeks, and its not over yet!! But this kind of busy makes me so happy!! I have received so many orders and I am enjoying every minute of my baking time!! Here are some of my projects I've been busy with this past week:


 
Make up cookies!
 
 
 

 
Owls for a fall themed baby shower!
 
 

 
 
Black jack themed cookies!
 
 
 
Cake balls!!
 
 


 These little onesies were for a Gender Reveal Party!!
 
 
IT'S A BOY! :)
 
 
Stay tuned for pics of Halloween projects! :)
 
 
OH! I almost forgot to tell you about the highlight of my week!! :) My official business cards came in!! Here they are! Please, if you would like to get one, let me know! Thank you for helping spread the word about me and my business!! Yall are the best advertising there is! :)
 
 
If you'd like to place an order, I'd love to create something for your special occasion!! Price sheet should be posted this week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment